Top Data Science is looking for talented data scientists / machine learning and AI engineers.
- Lead or be part of a project team to design several machine learning approaches to tackle a given problem.
- Compare and validate those in a scientific manner, having an opinion on what is good-enough for business value.
- Implement the decided solution as well as the software infrastructure around it to enable a production-ready output.
- Transfer, communicate and report the gained knowledge and key findings out of the analysis, internally and externally.
- Background in a quantitative field, e.g., Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering.
- Understanding of machine learning concepts and algorithms, both theory and practice.
- Hands-on experience with deep learning concepts and architectures.
- Confidence in implementing a recent scientific publication.
- Proficiency in Python and relevant ML libraries (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch).
- Scientific mindset.
- Familiarity with Linux command line, scripting and automation.
- Excellent communications skills, spoken and written, in English.
- Team player, ability and experience to work in a multicultural setting.
- “Have fun and enjoy the game” attitude.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits (free cafeteria with barista, gym, sauna etc.)
- Positive, international team full of “can-do” attitude.
- Opportunity to work with both big corporate and start-up clients.
- Excellent office located in “Silicon Vallila”, Vallila area in Helsinki.
How to Apply
Please send your questions about the position, if any, to careers(at)topdatascience.com